loader image
0%

sernick

Abattoir

Sernick purchased and upgraded the Kroonstad abattoir in 1997. Known today as the Sernick Country Meat abattoir, it can slaughter up to 275 cattle per day. 60% of the cattle originates from our own feedlot, while the remaining 40% is purchased from other feedlots and farmers which helps us to maintain and grow our agricultural relationships. A deboning plant was added in 2012 with a capacity of 450 hind quarters per day. Portioning and processing were added in 2016 with a capacity of 2 tons per day.

Are you interested in selling your livestock?

Contact Us

Casper Hanekom

LIVESTOCK PURCHASER - SERNICK VEEVOERE

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Email

casper@sernick.co.za

Phone

+27 82 783 2546

Are you a wholesaler? 

Contact Us

Dennis Daniel

Marketing - Country Meat Abattoir

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Email

dennis@cmeat.co.za

Phone

+27 82 782 5178

  • FSQ Policy 

  • FSSC 22000 Certificate

  • Halaal Certificate

  • National Independent Halaal Trust

  • R962 Certificate

  • Registration Certificate

  • SANHA Certificate

  • Certificate for a Veterinary Approved Establishment

  • Hides and /or skins export, letter of approval 

Scroll to Top