Our busy offices currently has an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of IT Technician. In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaning the integrity of all computer workstations and associated software within the different company entities. The IT technician will also be the main point of contact for employee who are experiencing computer issues. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organization that has experienced significant growth recently.
- Daily site checks
- Daily Printer checks
- PC checks
- Hardware and software pc maintenance
- Assist IT manager as needed
- Assist Group employees as requested
- Function via the in-place IT ticketing system, respond to calls as received.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Recommended A+ Certificate or equivalent
- Recommended N+ Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in IT Sector
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with various office and label printers
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working with computer components
- Physically capable of doing installations (Computers, Networks)
- Capable of thinking outside the box in situations
Salary and benefits are negotiable and market related. Please email a detailed CV together with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 22 June 2018
Applications not meeting all of the requirements above, will not be considered. If you are not contacted within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.