- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef and pork.
- Prepare and place meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shopper’s eye.
- Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of meat.
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery, to ensure meat quality.
- Supervise other butchers or meat cutters.
- Cure, smoke, tenderize and preserve meat.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 year’s Blockman experience
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
Salary and benefits are negotiable and market related.
Please email a detailed CV together with all relevant documents to email@example.com.
Closing date: 26 January 2018
Applications not meeting all of the requirements above, will not be considered. If you are not contacted within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.